The trendy boots of 2023
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How fit our boots?
- Our boots conform to UK footwear standards. We recommend that you take your usual shoe size.
- However, if you are wearing (for example) a size 9.5, we advise you to take the next size up, i.e. 10.
Are they suitable for "wide" feet?
- In order to satisfy as many people as possible, our shoes have been designed to be suitable for wide feet. So don't worry, you can wear our boots very easily.
Are they suitable for "painful" and "sensitive" feet?
- Designed in collaboration with footwear specialists and podiatrists, our boots are perfectly suited to painful and sensitive feet.
Durable Material and Genuine Leather
Our products are created from real leather, we produce a limited quantity of boots to maintain a high quality of materials and to respect our commitment to ecology.
Comfortable and light
The unique design of these boots allows you to walk more steadily and stand for hours without any strain or imbalance.
Extremely non-slip sole: a secure grip in all situations
Our boots have a non-slip sole.
- Material: Genuine leather
- Inside: synthetic fur
- Heel height: 3 centimetres
- Shaft height: ankle
- Shoe width: Normal
OUR GUARANTEE :
We strive to offer you the most innovative products on the market. We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us and we will make sure you get a full refund.
This is a limited offer. Order yours while you can.